Thursday, September 3, 2020

Mark of the Beast

The Mark of the Beast is, the same thing as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. They are the unforgivable sin. The sin is unforgivable because the person who commits it does so, knowingly, willingly and persistently, refusing to repent. God does not send people to Hell for a momentary lapse. Nor can anyone be tricked into committing the unforgivable sin. If a person repents, he is forgiven, Taking the mark is a deliberate act of permanently cutting oneself off from God's love and forgiveness. I say this based on my lifelong study, prayer, and fellowship. Asking Jesus to "keep" us saved protects us forever from condemnation, no matter what anybody injects us with, or tricks us into doing. I do not claim to be an authority, but I do believe that anybody can pray, study and fellowship to know at least as much as I have learned. Do we really think that God loses His beloved (us!) through the wiles of the devil? If we accept Jesus, He keeps us. His death and resurrection are the finished work of salvation. We need not worry. Jesus did it all. These are my beliefs about the matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment